WE ARE CLOSED!
Well, what a ride!
From an idea in 1989 to where we’ve been, the opportunities, the passion to make a difference in the Recreational Vehicle Industry.
The accolades, the triumphs and some disappointments.
The characters of the Industry, the friendships we’ve made with Industry colleagues, customers and, staff.
Employing a large number of people over 32 years, laughing, crying and, saying good bye to some, what a journey.
Like all journeys, there must be an end.
There for, I’m announcing May West Caravans will be closing the doors at 30 June 2022.
To our loyal supportive customers, our new Caravan purchasers, our suppliers who went above and, beyond, thank you.
To Gordon and Kristy a huge thank you for being there and running the business as if it was your own.
‘One door shuts, another one opens’.
Time to ‘smell the roses’
The May Family.
SMALL COMPANY WITH BIG ACHIEVEMENTS
May West Caravans over the past 30 years, have continued to give back to the Caravan Industry as well as the community. Some of the activities and achievements can be attested to the Business owners and staff:
- Active participant to the CIAA National Board – 2008-2014
- Active Council member of the CIV Caravan Industry Victoria – 2003-2020 – in roles as President, Vice President & Council Member
- Award recipient of Wyndham Business Awards, as well as runner up on a number of occasions
- Dealer of the Year for Nova Caravans – 2016, 2017, 2018
- CFA volunteer 1983 – current.. Was deployed to a number of active fires around the state
- Coordinator of The Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal, raising on average $70,000 per year
- Active committee member for Beyond Blue Umpires V Firies Football Match, raising much needed funds and awareness
- Former Auskick coach and district coordinator